Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

Leaking

My face leaks. It's a terrible, terrible thing, but it does. It's attached to my overly emotional stupid head that gets hurt by every little thing. And, like when I usually blog, it's leaking now.

What's worse, is I guess I bring it all on myself. How dare I think of me for once. It's not like I don't put four other people above myself 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Nope. I'm selfish. All I think about is me me me...

Oh right... and them. There are days I don't shower because I can't get time in between picking up after, washing and feeding the four other regulars and two other part-timers that are in this house. I wash clothes for five people. I cook at least five dinners a week for those same five and sometimes two extras. So, you'll excuse me if at 10 pm, I find myself wondering if you're pissed at me... and then feel like it's confirmed when you bite my head off when I ask you about it.

I just... Has it always been this dramatic. Did my mom get her feelings hurt as often with less technology? How much can your books and tv hurt your feelings when that's all you have? Maybe it's time to play less-is-more and do away with the internet... Do away with data packages on cell phones. Those must have been simpler times in a way, right?

So, I've babbled off the edge it seems, but at least my face isn't leaking anymore, so that's a good thing. I guess I'll dry my face and try to hide the fact that I've been crying because I don't feel like explaining to my husband that I'm an arrogant asshole who thinks only of herself. I'm sure he'd agree. He probably thinks I only think about myself, too... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment