Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

No one to count on

I have a lot of huge things going on in my life right now and most of the time feel as though there isn't one person that gives a damn about any of it. It's pretty sad when you have to vent to a lifeless blogging site because no one else will give you the time of day.

I'm starting to want to hermit again. It happens a few times a year. I just want to nix my facebook account, shut off my cell phone and wallow in self-pity. What good would it do? No one would notice. LOL Like I said, there's no one who really gives a damn about what I'm going through.

Even the people I would consider best friends any other time are totally gone on me right now. Maybe they're ticked that we're moving or in the very least think we're making a bad choice. I don't know. I don't live my life for them as I don't expect them to live their lives for me, but it would be nice if they would occasionally ask how stuff is going. A simple "hey, is Natalie doing okay?" or "how much more packing is there?" would at least make me feel as though they've put some thought into ME.

It's just another case of the me-mes, I guess. I'm constantly on the receiving end of me-mes and I guess I attract those types because I sure am surrounded by them! It's really hard to shake a me-me, too. Once you listen to their bullshit once or twice, you're stuck.

I don't mean to be such a downer. I'm just lonely. It would be nice if someone cared about me and my "problems" once in awhile.

I'm wondering if I can make posts private... Gonna have to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment